Mind Over Matter (MOM) deliver a range of interactive, highly-pressurised, immersive-learning programmes for companies, individuals and partners across the world underpinned by applied leadership and management theory.
These programmes are unique in the way in which they focus on dynamic experiential learning and specifically how those participating in the programmes utilise their newly acquired knowledge in their workplace.
Role play, immersive exercises, workshop-based elements and coaching, all with constant and consistent feedback, contribute to this holistic approach.
By using such high pressure, dynamic scenarios, we are able to support the following areas:
- Talent Identification
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
For example, the programmes can create new perspectives on:
- Dynamically solving problems in the workplace
- Creating more effective and productive teams
- Agility in the management of change
- Communicating with and the ability to motivate others
- Maximising workforce potential
- Developing the skills needed to succeed in any business or coaching area