Mind Over Matter Consultancy is looking for a new Course & Project Resources Co-ordinator. This is a role supporting the marketing and running of our ‘Event, Crowded Space and Leadership Courses‘, from initiation through to closure and review. It also involves working on ad hoc projects as and when necessary.
This is a home-based, part-time role of 6 – 12 hours work per week. The days and times of the working hours are flexible within our standard working week of Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm. There will be occasional meetings in Milton Keynes.
Summary of Duties
- Creating marketing materials
- Preparing documents such as reports and proposals
- Preparing course resource packs and materials
- Communicating with clients/tutors
- Collating course booking forms
- Post-course administration including collating feedback and certification
- General filing
- Database upkeep
- Helping with projects
- Monitoring and responding to email enquiries
- Updating procedures where appropriate
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- InDesign experience
- Strong levels of personal integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- An ability to co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
- A willingness to learn
- A willingness to work a small number of extra hours during busy periods
It would be desirable for you to be:
- Interested in the work of the company
- Happy to attend team away days
Salary: £12.50 per hour
To apply, please send your CV to Clare Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is the 10th January 2022.
We will be in contact with those who are invited to an interview.
To find out more about Mind over Matter, visit www.momconsultancy.com