Your Title Goes Here
This short course is aimed at event professionals who are involved in the planning, management and multi- agency command of events. It will cover key concepts in International Terrorism, recent case history, ongoing threats to events and protective security planning that can minimise, manage and mitigate threats to events.
After attending the course delegates will be able to;
- Develop an awareness of current Terrorism Threats
- Be aware of current attack methodologies
- Understand a process for conducting threat and vulnerability assessments
- Apply a Safety & Security planning cycle to events to minimise, manage and mitigate risk
- Consider, apply & Practice key concepts through a realistic case study exercise
Counter Terrorism & Protective Security COURSE
Duration: 1 Day Workshop
Assessment: Work- Based Assessment
Register your interest
View Our COUNTER TERRORISM AND SECURITY Brochure
Experts in the fields of event safety, risk management, leadership, crowd safety, emergency planning, crowd science and counterterrorism. Download the brochure for more information.