MSc in Crowded Space Design, Management and Risk Analysis.
This is a course for those involved in the management of events, festivals or crowded spaces (such as shopping centres, public spaces and transport hubs).
This Masters degree has an interdisciplinary approach and is specifically work-based.
The modules of study are:
- The Changing Crowded Space
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Spatial Problems in Crowded Environments
- Research Methods
- Spatial Planning, Topography, Urban and Non-Urban Design
- Psychosocial Engineering for Crowded Space
- Organisational Culture and the Management of Crowded Space