Mind Over Matter (MOM) deliver a range of interactive, highly-pressurised, immersive-learning programmes for companies, individuals and partners across the world underpinned by applied leadership and management theory.
These Away Days are unique in the way in which they focus on dynamic experiential learning and specifically how those participating in the programmes utilise their newly acquired knowledge in their workplace.
Role play, immersive exercises, workshop-based elements and coaching, all with constant and consistent feedback, contribute to this holistic approach.
By using such high pressure, dynamic scenarios, we are able to support the following areas:
- Talent Identification
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
For example, the programmes can create new perspectives on:
- Dynamically solving problems in the workplace
- Creating more effective and productive teams
- Agility in the management of change
- Communicating with and the ability to motivate others
- Maximising workforce potential
- Developing the skills needed to succeed in any business or coaching area
Executive Education Benefits
- Our Away Days are the apex of corporate training.
- Our Away Days are an alternative take on the usual teambuilding day, which surpass all expectations. They are high-octane, challenging and high-pressure situations led by specialists, including the RNLI, trained hostage negotiators, top dance teachers, security professionals and ex-SAS servicemen, who will push the teams to the edge of their comfort zones.
- All of our Away Days are bespoke to our clients needs and can cover a range of skills which are identified and discussed during the extensive programme development phase.
- Our programmes are focused on areas outside the participant’s comfort zone and challenge both the participants and those who deliver, as the boundaries constantly change as the programme develops.