Mind Over Matter Consultancy is looking for a new Course & Project Resources Co-ordinator. This is an administrative role supporting the marketing and running of Event, Crowded Space and Leadership Courses, from initiation through to closure and review. It also involves working on ad hoc projects as and when necessary.
This is a home-based, part-time role of 6 – 12 hours work per week. The days and times of the working hours are flexible within our standard working week of Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm. There will be occasional meetings in Olney/Milton Keynes.
Summary of Duties
- Creating marketing materials
- Preparing documents such as reports and proposals
- Preparing course resource packs and materials
- Communicating with clients/tutors
- Collating course booking forms
- Post-course administration including collating feedback and certification
- General filing
- Database upkeep
- Helping with projects
- Monitoring and responding to email enquiries
- Updating procedures where appropriate
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong levels of personal integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- An ability to co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
- A willingness to learn
- A willingness to work a small number of extra hours during busy periods
It would be desirable for you to be:
- Experienced in using InDesign
- Interested in the work of the company
- Happy to attend team away days
Salary: to be discussed
Role: Permanent upon passing 3 months probation. Reporting to the CEO.
To apply, please send your CV to Clare Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be in contact with those who are invited to an interview.
To find out more about Mind over Matter, visit www.momconsultancy.com