** We are hiring now! **
We are looking for someone with InDesign experience to design, edit and produce our marketing materials.
This Design Editor position is home-based and part time (6 hours per week) with occasional meetings in Milton Keynes. The days and times of the working hours will be flexible within our standard working week of Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm.
The summary of duties are to:
- design online and print marketing material using Adobe InDesign
- provide attractive and interesting programmes, flyers, brochures, proposals and stationery
- liaise with the printing company
- work within design guidelines
- amend text
The essential skills needed are:
- experience in Adobe InDesign
- strong proofreading skills
- high levels of personal integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- excellent communication skills
- good computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- an ability to co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
- a willingness to work a small number of extra hours during busy periods
Additionally, an interest in the work of the company is desirable and we would like you to attend the occasional team meeting in Milton Keynes.
If this role is of interest to you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Clare Young at email@example.com and we will be in contact with those who are invited to an interview.
To learn more about Mind Over Matter Consultancy, click here…https://www.momconsultancy.com/